Practical Techniques That You Can Use to Handle "Spaz" Prospects
written by Pop Icon Mr. Cold Call™
If you do a great amount of cold calling then you probably will and have experienced this type of spaztastic situation. This rubicon moment happens when your prospect literally goes bonkers. They are a firecracker of emotions. Everything and anything sets them off.
Always remember that it's not your fault and the unwelcomeness that you feel is them unless of course you said something inappropriate and if that is the case then you probably deserve their response. In 95% of the cases your prospect was having a bad day and you were a convenient vehicle for them to release their emotional nightmare. For the other 5% of prospects they probably reacted like a spaz because they perceive the world with fog goggles and are just plain mean.
When you do encounter this type of crazy prospect it's really just better to just listen and politely apologize and move on. Get out of there and move to much more fruitful prospects. There are so many opportunities out there that are just waiting for you. You just need to knock on the door of opportunity and make it happen. Why waste your time and energy with these types of prospects? Learn from your experience and don't let one bad experience with a prospect deter you from the power of opportunity.
Mr. Cold Call, Inc. - All rights reserved.
The Scenes With Mr. Cold Call™
Mr. Cold Call™ is a worldwide sensation and
to have made over 80,000 cold calls to date. He has been quoted
by numerous national publications such as Selling Power Magazine,
Investor's Business Daily, Successful Fund Raising and Advantage
Magazine. He has written over 75 articles on cold calling,
developed a sales ratio calculator that
automatically calculates your daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales
ratios, offers a custom sales script service called "The Script Responder" and
finally, is the author of four best-selling ebooks with FREE email
support and these titles include: